On the 4th of June, Intelligent Reach, in conjunction with Google, will be hosting a free half-day seminar taking place at the Google Offices, London.
Who should attend?
If you're in marketing, digital marketing, paid search or eCommerce at a brand or retailer, this event is for you - particularly if you are involved with selling products or acquiring new customers through Google Shopping or other channels on a day-to-day basis.
This seminar, hosted by Google and product data experts at Intelligent Reach, is your masterclass to help improve your Google Shopping campaigns with high quality product data. Come along to learn how to increase return-on-ad-spend and revenues through thorough product data management.
We want to highlight the importance of great product data in driving ROI and revenue which is what led us to create the event.
Why should you attend?
No matter how much experience you have, getting your products to appear in the top spot on Google Shopping is hard. Your product data needs to be managed, optimised and accurate in order to achieve peak product visibility across channels.
This seminar will provide a variety of actionable product data optimisation and management techniques to help you climb to the top of the Google search engine results pages.
Here are 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn how to optimise your Google Shopping ads through product data to increase conversions and product sales with Intelligent Reach Founder and CCO, Steve Rivers, CEO, Robin Martin and a few of our Data Quality Experts.
- Learn about fresh trends surrounding Google Shopping from Google themselves
- Learn how experimentation can give a huge boost to your Google Shopping campaigns with EGO Shoes
- Find out how MyOptique drives sales and customer acquisition with advanced data validation and optimisation technologies
- Make connections and learn from likeminded individuals with superb networking opportunities
So, if you want to improve your knowledge, become a better digital marketer and run smarter, more worthwhile campaigns, we recommend you register today.
The event will run from 2 pm to 6:30 pm on the 4th of June. To see the agenda and register for free, click here.